91 acres; 26458 Hwy J; Ralls County, Missouri
Whether it’s farming, hunting or recreation, this piece has something for everyone! Situated just minutes from Mark Twain Lake, the 1 ½ story farmhouse (with 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths) is in excellent condition. 85X36 workshop and 42X70 Morton building perfect for storing equipment. Approximately 65 acres is currently in pasture and could be farmed. Balance of site is wooded with a small creek on the Northeast property line. Located just 1 ¼ miles North of Perry with blacktop & county road frontage.
- Mark Twain Lake area.
- 1 1/4 miles north of Perry.
- Blacktop and county road frontage.
- 1 1/2 story farmhouse.
- 85X36 shop.
- 42X70 Morton building.
- Approx. 65 acres in pasture that could be farmed.
- Remainder of property is wooded.
- Small creek on the northeast property line.