89 acres; 7025 State Rd. UU; Callaway County, Missouri
Nestled in the great outdoors of central Missouri this tract is approximately 80% nice hardwood timber with balance open. Diverse terrain and cover lend to an abundance of whitetail, turkey & other small game. Numerous wildlife watering sources including 2 stocked ponds, natural spring & an active branch of Crows Fork Creek throughout the property. 4BR/2.5BA ranch home is an ideal weekend getaway and/or deer camp. 30X50 outbuilding is perfect for housing your vehicles, equipment, tools & more. Well-maintained ATV trails throughout. Very secluded & situated at the end of a private lane. Quick & easy commute to/from St. Louis, Fulton & Columbia areas.
- Approximately 80% wooded.
- An abundance of whitetail, turkey & other small game.
- 2 stocked ponds & a natural spring.
- Crows Fork Creek throughout the Property.
- 4BR/2.5BA ranch home is an ideal weekend getaway and/or deer camp. 30X50 outbuilding.
- Well-maintained ATV trails throughout.