80 acres; County Rd. 64; Knox County, Missouri
Ample deer, turkey and several coveys of quail offer dynamite hunting on this piece of paradise in Northeast MO. 55 acres of timber including nearly 4 acres of mature pines. Approximately 25 acres open with 4 acres of food plots, 5 acres of native grasses and 14 acres of mixed grasses. 17.4 acres are currently enrolled in CRP paying $1859 annually. Stay for the weekend in your 3BR earth contact home with county water, electric and septic. Large machine shed on site. 2 ponds are ideal for the fisherman in your group. 1 is stocked with bass, sunfish, crappie and catfish.
- 55 acres of timber.
- 4 acre mature pine stand.
- 25 acres of open ground.
- 4 acres of food plots.
- 5 acres of native grasses & 14 acres mixed grasses.
- 17.4 acres enrolled in CRP.
- 3 bedroom, earth contact home.
- County water, electric and septic.
- Large machinery shed with workshop area.
- 2 ponds, 1 stocked.
Property # RT2319