215 acres; 11251 Hwy N; Putnam County, Missouri
Located just minutes from the Iowa state line, this area is long known for its trophy whitetails. 95 acres tillable paying $150/acre cash rent through 2019. 13.3 acres in CRP at $1,141/year (expiring in 2016). Blacktop frontage with water, electric and propane available. 18-wheeler pad at Hwy. N and dry-crossings for heavy equipment from front to rear of site. Manicured ATV trails and established, secluded food plots located throughout the farm. Site is adjacent to Rebels Cove Conservation Area and boasts a diversity of wildlife cover (large cedar thickets, big hardwood timber and small game brush piles). This tract is truly a hunter's paradise. 200+ inch deer have been taken in the area.
- Minutes from the Iowa state line.
- 95 acres tillable.
- $150/acre cash rent through 2019.
- 13.3 acres in CRP at $1,141.
- Blacktop frontage.
- Water, electric and propane available.
- ATV trails and secluded food plots.
- Adjacent to Rebels Cove Conservation Area.